Atlanta Commercial Litigation Lawyers
You want to do what is best for your business, and that means working with a lawyer who understands your legal options and can help you protect your rights, should disputes arise down the road.
At Bullman Law Group, our Atlanta business litigation lawyers are dedicated to helping small and medium-sized businesses across Georgia. Do not allow your company to derail due to contract disputes, work stoppages or any other eventuality. We work to help you keep the doors open and your focus on your business.
Representing a diverse group of clients, from corporations and partnerships to sole proprietors, we have the experience and resources to handle a wide range of commercial litigation matters, including:
- Business disputes: Even a small business dispute can prevent your business from operating the way you want. We can help you reach a resolution, so you can move forward as soon as possible. We work hard to resolve disputes as quickly as we can and are well versed in many alternative solutions to business litigation.
- Complex business litigation: We have the experience and knowledge to handle complex business disputes before a judge or jury.
- Business torts: When business disputes turn into business torts, you want an attorney on your side who understands how these cases work and what you can do to protect your rights. We also handle tortuous interference with contract litigation on behalf of our business clients.
- Breach of contract: Whether a longtime business partner has failed to deliver services as promised or a new vendor has not paid you on time, we understand how important your contracts are to the success of your company.
- Non-compete agreements: Whether you want to draft a non-compete agreement or take legal action against a former employee, we can protect your rights. We also will handle any dispute involving unfair competition.
- Business fraud: We provide plaintiff and defense counsel for companies involved in allegations of business fraud.
- Landlord-tenant disputes: Representing commercial landlords and tenants, we can help you resolve your lease dispute.
- Partnership and shareholder disputes: A dispute that has grown within your company can be just as devastating as a dispute with an outside party.
- Contract review and dispute avoidance: With an extensive business litigation practice, we understand what you can do today to avoid future disputes.